STUDENT DRESS CODE
Thank you for supporting our student dress code to help our students dress for success and maintain a focus on instructional priorities. Please contact the school if you have any question or concerns about these expectations.
All students shall maintain an acceptable standard of dress. The minimum standard of dress for students shall be as follows:
- Shoes shall be worn. No slippers, flip flops, or athletic sandals.
- Midriffs shall be covered.
- Appropriate under-garments must be worn and may not be visible.
- Strapless garments and camisoles must be worn with a jacket.
- Tank-tops will not be permitted. Low-cut, revealing necklines are not permitted.
- Shorts and skirts must be at or within 3 inches of the knee.
- Lounge/pajama pants may not be worn.
- Shirts worn with leggings/jeggings must be no shorter than fingertip length.
- Pants/jeans must be worn at the waist.
- Caps, hats, bandanas, and do rags are not to be worn in the school building during the school day unless there is a special activity during which they are deemed appropriate by the school administration.
- Clothing or ornamentation displaying or advertising substances illegal for minors is prohibited. Suggestive phrases, designs, markings, or profanities are also prohibited.
- Clothing or ornamentation advocating, promoting, or suggesting illegal activity is also prohibited.